Yes Examination is here again, for you to achieve complete success, here are some tips to boost your exam success.
* Rise early: it is important to start your day early so as not to be rush and avoid lateness to examination venue
* Make sure you take your breakfast, don’t skip breakfast because of examination, you need energy for the task ahead. Make sure it’s a balanced breakfast and eat nothing risky. If you cannot cook make sure you take fruits that are rich in carbohydrate e.g Bananas are always a good option.
* Before leaving home for exam venue, check that you have everything that you will need – Identity Card, biros, pencils, calculate e.tc, don’t come with incriminating materials.
* Check the venue and time of the exam to make sure that you have not confused the day/time/venue.
* Update your information daily regarding exams subject/ day/ time and venue
* Leave home early enough to exam venue. A lot of unexpected events can happen on your way there and you do not want to be late.
* Remember to write your matric number on the exam paper. You would not believe how many students have forgotten to do that! In fact write your matric number before attempting questions
* Read instruction before attempting any question
* Read all the questions carefully and quickly plan how much time to allocate to each question.
* THE GOLDEN RULE, KEEP ALL EXAMINATION RULES AND REGULATION, ANY DEVIATION FROM THIS IS A SPOILER OF OVERALL SUCCESS.