- Stay calm and focused; avoid anxiety as much as possible.
- Read the instructions slowly - at least twice before you start.
- Ask for clarification (if needed) from the invigilators and follow instructions as may be given by the invigilators.
- Fill out personal details first (as required) before proceeding with the examination.
- Select questions that you can attempt better.
- Divide the time among the questions equally, to avoid running out of time.
- Think properly before you write your answers.
- Sketch a rough outline of answers, if possible use Mnemonic to remember the points.
- Adhere to the time allocations
- Attempt the necessary number of questions
- Write clearly, using simple language.
Watch out for tips for writing CBT Examinations Next Week.
From the Counselling Unit, DLI